Why Support the Santa Claus Shuffle?
Thanks to your help, Tidewater Youth Services Foundation provides “Quality of Life” experiences for youth seeking a second chance. From meeting basic needs of youth to developing and supporting life-changing services, the proceeds from the Santa Claus Shuffle are vital to the success of our efforts. Contact Jenny Hodge at [email protected] for more information.
All Sponsors receive
- Logo or Name on Sponsor Board
- Logo or Name on T-shirt
- Recognition in newsletter
CELEBRATION ALLEY – $ 1500
- Designated space along the last leg of the event
- Banner in front of your space
- Recognition on social media
- 4 complimentary race entries & 6 volunteer t-shirts
- Invitation to have a cool theme, signs and make as much noise as possible as runners finish so everyone is talking about you on social media as they film their friends and loved ones finishing the race (you will be the back drop)
ROUTE SPONSOR – $500
- Your name and contact info on a sign that directs participants and shares the mission of Tidewater Youth Services
- Recognition on Social Media
- 2 Complimentary race entries
MAKE-A-DAY CARD – $250
- Your company name listed on our Make-A-Day in P-town index card
- Feature your services or products through incentives for people to visit your business with a bib or medal, or card
The Value of The SANTA CLAUS SHUFFLE
Please mail sponsorship checks to:
Tidewater Youth Services Foundation, 2404 Airline Boulevard, Portsmouth, VA 23701
You must be logged in to post a comment.